1 - null
Outside Service Technician
Western Pest Services is committed to protecting and preserving the people, property, and public health of our customers, with regard to pest control and prevention. Established in 1928, we have a legacy of excellence and the stability of an industry leader. We are THE trusted pest control provider for many of the Mid-Atlantic’s most beloved businesses, venues and attractions.
Western employees build a strong personality within a mission that’s bigger than themselves – it’s the perfect combination of autonomy, accountability and camaraderie. Western is a protector of public health, property and brand reputations. Our highly skilled and trained Service Technician come to work every day not just to eliminate pests, but to make the world a healthier and happier place.
- Do what you say you are going to do.
- Deliver quality work in all areas.
- Treat everyone with dignity and respect.
We take pride in what we do. Do you?
As a Service Technician with Western Pest Services, you will be provided with all the tools and training you will need to be successful in starting or continuing a career in the pest control industry. If you are a self-starter, have a strong work ethic, and are seeking a new career or to expand upon existing experience and skills, this may be the right fit for you.
Our successful Service Technicians....
- Have a strong sense of customer service
- Are comfortable working with both commercial and residential clients and customers
- Willing and able to bend, crawl, lift and carry for extended periods of time (within crawl spaces and basements)
- Climb ladders and work at heights including attics
- Deliver quality work in all areas
- Treat everyone with dignity and respect
- Do what they say they’re going to do
- Are accountable
HERE’S WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER…..
- Competitive hourly compensation
- Comprehensive benefit package
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Stock Purchase, Tuition Reimbursement, and MORE!
- Paid Time Off (Holiday/Vacation/Sick)
- Company Vehicle, Equipment, Uniforms, Smartphone / PDA
- Paid Technical Training School/Required State Pesticide Licensing
- Opportunities for growth, development and advancement
Think we might be a match?
APPLY TODAY for IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION!
- Western Pest Services stands on three principles - Do what you say you are going to do, deliver quality work in all areas and treat everyone with dignity and respect.
- The Pest Management Industry is growing – and is a recession-resistant line of business
- Western is financially stable and a growing subsidiary of Rollins, Inc., (NYSE: ROL), headquartered in Atlanta, GA
Find out more about Western as a company and our culture by checking out our videos
We require a good driving record and the ability to pass a drug screen. Candidates must meet physical job requirements and safely perform the following job duties with or without accommodations as well as the ability to obtain the appropriate pesticide license within the first 90 days of employment (company paid).