3 - 5
Outside Service Technician
Western Pest Services is committed to protecting and preserving the people, property, and public health of our customers, with regard to pest control and prevention. Established in 1928, we have a legacy of excellence and the stability of an industry leader. We are THE trusted pest control provider for many of the Mid-Atlantic’s most beloved businesses, venues, and attractions.
Western employees build and promote a mission that’s bigger than themselves – it’s the perfect combination of autonomy, accountability, and camaraderie. Western is a protector of public health, property and brand reputations.
Western is hiring a pest control Service Supervisor. The ideal candidate will enjoy being in the field and having the authority and flexibility to work with our technicians to provide excellent service to our customers. We are looking for leaders with good listening and customer service skills.
As a Service Supervisor with Western Pest Services, you will be provided with all the tools and training you will need to be successful in the pest control industry. The ideal candidate will have at least 3 years of supervisory or management of direct and indirect reports in a service based industry.
As a leader you will be expected to exemplify and promote Western's Principles:
Do what you say you are going to do.
Deliver quality work in all areas.
Treat everyone with dignity and respect.
We take pride in what we do. Do you?
As an experienced and successful Service Supervisor, you will be required to have the following experience and skills to...
- Lead and mentor the entire service operation
- Provide highly skilled “hands-on" management
- Train and develop technicians
- Conduct in-house and in field technician training and meetings
- Monitor scheduling and routing to drive efficiencies and productivity
- Schedule client services and route service technicians
- Motivate the service team to provide high-quality customer and technical services
- Guide service technicians in resolving client issues and concerns
- Ensure that customer expectations are met
- Have experience interacting with both commercial and residential clients
- Perform quality site inspections
- Review and submit all service-related documents and reporting
- Assist with interviewing and selecting service technicians and trainees
- Maintain inventory of equipment and supplies
- Bend, crawl, lift and carry for extended periods of time (within crawl spaces and basements)
- Climb ladders and work at heights including attics
- Multi-task within a fast-paced environment
- Exhibit excellent communication skills
Here is what we have to offer:
- Competitive hourly compensation with bonus potential
- Comprehensive benefit package
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Stock Purchase, Tuition Reimbursement, and MORE!
- Paid Time Off (Holiday/Vacation/Sick)
- Company Vehicle, Equipment, Uniforms, Smartphone / PDA
- Paid Technical Training School/Required State Pesticide Licensing
- Opportunities for growth, development, and advancement
Think we might be a match?
APPLY TODAY for IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION!
- Western Pest Services stands on three principles - Do what you say you are going to do, deliver quality work in all areas and treat everyone with dignity and respect.
- The Pest Management Industry is growing – and is a recession-resistant line of business
- Western is financially stable and a growing subsidiary of Rollins, Inc., (NYSE: ROL), headquartered in Atlanta, GA
Find out more about Western and our company culture by checking out our videos:
Careers In Pest Control or Careers at Western
Eligibility & Requirements:
We require a good driving record and the ability to pass a drug screen. Candidates must meet physical job requirements and safely perform the following job duties with or without accommodations as well as the ability to obtain the appropriate pesticide license within the first 90 days of employment (company paid).